Note: If you would like to edit or delete your career fair posting(s), please go to My Profile > My Events to be able to edit or delete the event(s) you have added.
Government and Public Sector Career Fair - Ryerson University
October 6, 2011
11:00AM - 3:00PM
Due to the increased demand from students looking for careers in government and the public sector field, the Career Development & Employment Centre has created the Government & Public Sector Fair. Employers from Federal, Provincial and Municipal governments as well as other public sector organizations are welcome to attend.
This Career Fair is open to all Ryerson students looking to launch a career in government, and the public sector.
Registration can be completed on the Ryerson CareerVault. CareerVault is the online job posting and event registration system at Ryerson University. Here is how to get started:
1. Go to www.ryerson.ca/career and click on "Employers"
2. Click on the "CareerVault Login " button (click on “Create Account” if new to the system and wait to receive your login information)
3. Once you have logged in, click on “Career Fairs” on the left side.
4. Click on the Fair you wish to attend and follow the registration steps
When complete, click on “submit”
5. Once your registration has been approved, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you which will include all details on the event.
For questions about employer services, please contact:
Employment Services Coordinator
Career Development & Employment Centre
P: 416 979-5000 ext. 6620
F: 416 979-5218